Wednesday 4 November 2015

                              Comparison

In my review I started off by talking about the background of the game which the other two reviews didn't include. I then went through the story, giving a few personal opinions on the way which made it biased. The other two reviews didn't really explain the story which I think was an important thing they missed out as it gives the reader a good background as to what the game is about. They pretty much stuck with their opinions on the experience of the game, rather than looking into different aspects of the game which I tried to do. The biased review did talk about not knowing the characters enough during the game however I disagreed and said that I think the game gives a pretty good understanding of the character roles. However, I agreed with the fact that reading comics or having at least some background information would be helpful if you're really interested in knowing the character's backgrounds.

The critical review did think into others opinions which I think I could have done more in my review. Even though it was biased to my opinion I could've looked into other's opinions in comparison. They also spoke about how unique the batman experience is, likewise, in my review I mentioned that the Batman mechanics were unique. They also stated that the combat is clunky which I also disagreed with as I though it flowed quite well. I guess me saying that sometimes the combat change was slow is relative to it being "clunky" though. The critical review also mentioned about the predator/detective mode being the best thing about the game, I sort of agreed in my review as it's one of my favourite aspects to the game, being able to see in another vision. I think it was important that throughout my review I looked into each aspect in as much detail as I could, also using images to back my opinions up, which the other reviews didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment