Wednesday 24 February 2016

My second musician mood board. It gives me reference for poses and ways they stand which makes their musician trait clear. For instance most musicians don't stand and perform with neutral body language, they use it to show their passion and emotion.
This is my second steampunk mood board which gives me more ideas on outfits and features I could take influence from. From my research it seems that most characters following the steam punk theme, stand with confidence. I'm not sure why this is but I can take note on it when designing my concepts.


This is my third steampunk mood board which focusses mainly on features included when following this theme. Such as cogs, keys, feathers, goggles, clocks, belt straps and basically anything mechanical and old fashioned (specifically from the 1800s as I know from previous research during week 1).

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have used a wide variety of relevant images in these mood boards

    ReplyDelete